First Look | Sister Act!+ Growing Up Too Fast?

I'm so happy to find my favorite sister duo atm on the cover of two very prestigious magazines in time for Valentines Day, one of which I have sworn allegiance to since 2006, the other quickly becoming quitye addictive.

Dakota Fanning covers ELLEUK for the February edition looking amazing! with a bright red lip and subtle smokey eyes. I love how innocent she is but so mature at the same time.
Pretty!
And her younger sis, Elle Fanning covers my favorite TEENVOGUE for their February issue as well. Both issues I am dying to pick up( once my local WHSmith gets a move on and wakes up a little into the new year! :/)
Have to say that Dakota's cover makes me want to pick up ELLE a little more than TeenVofue-for once!

Something though that I've recently thought about- surely so much media attention can't be all good? Found this post about young teens and growing up to quickly, using the Fanning Sisters as examples.

Enjoyx




No comments:

Post a Comment