Glossy Box | February 2012


One month on and its time for my 5th GlossyBox!
So what was in it this month...



Back Row
Dr Bronner Magic Liquid Soap
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm
Como Shambhala Invigorate Body Lotion

Front Row
DuWop Venom Gloss in 'Buttercup'
BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eye shadow in 'Her Majesty'

First thoughts?
Disappointing. I opened the box and I immediately thought that there was only three things in there because all five products are TINY! I was even more disappointed to find that one of the products cost only £1.99- not exactly high end, is it GlossyBox?
The body lotion smells like foot cream. That is my opinion anyway. So at first glance, I'm most pleases with the Venom Gloss and the Eye shadow.

Thoughts?
Did anyone else think this months Glossy has lost its gloss?

NOTE: If you want a review on any of these items( bar the Paul Mitchell because I will not be using it in my hair, so I'll be selling it on my blog sale link is here, and it will be added shortly) Ill be glad to do one. Just request!

No comments:

Post a Comment