ITEMS FOR SALE!

Hey Guys!
Just to let you know that a friend of mine has put some items on sale using my Ebay account! They are all beauty and fashion items, so if you guys are interested, go check it out for some discounts! Some products were products available in recent Glossyboxes, including an eyebrow kit that I got as well!

ALL ITEMS ARE NEW! APART FROM THE LEGGINGS

Here's what will be on sale!
HD Brows Kit in Bombshell( for blonde hair!)

 Textured Leggings ( worn)

Perfume Gift Set

Hello Berry Inspired Bracelets

 Face and Body Bronzer
 Whitening Nail Polish
 Impress Manicure Set!
Colour Care Shampoo

DON'T FORGET!
I have a running blog sale under the 'Blog Sale' tab on my page! I haven't sold anything yet, so everything is still available( please note though that these items are currently in storage and will be available to be shipped at the end of September 2012!)


No comments:

Post a Comment