iSpyiTry♡: Kendall Jenner Seventeen Magazine Makeup and Outfit!

Hey Guys!










This is the first video of my newest series starting on my YouTube channel called iSpyiTry.( I'm not sure if I should call it that or uSpyiTry, leave me comment on this post or on the video with your thoughts!)
In short its bascially a Look4 Less fashion/ makeup series where I take inspired looks and give me own spin on them.
For the first episode I chose to do Kendall Jenner, since I lover her originality and I LOVED her cover shoot with her sister Kylie.

Here's the video!


So, what did I use?

M A K E U P
Moisturiser: Simple Kind to Skin Replenishing
Lipbalm: Vaseline
Tinted Moisturiser: Elf 'Mocha'
Concealer: MAC 'NW45'
Powder: Collection 2000 Loose 'Translucent'
Eyelid primer: MAC concealer
Aqua liner: Maybelline KHOL Express 'Metallic Blue'
Mascara: Maybelline One by One
Eyeliner: Maybelline Gel Liner
Blush: MAC Golden Lairat
Highlight: MAC Golden Lairat & Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades 'Way to Glow'
Lipstick: Collection 2000  Cream Puff 'Cotton Candy'
Lipgloss: Wet n Wild 'This too shall Glass'

O U T F I T
Plaid Shirt: Primark
Skirt: Motel Rocks ( courtesy of the twin!)


Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment