#3- Stand.

13/02/13♥
  Two years later and I am back to blogging. I know this blog is devoted to a lot of things, but writing this keeps me on track and helps me to reflect.  

These first two months of the year have been like a ride from the frying pan to the fire- everything has been set off like a line of dominoes and I have felt like I don't know how to make it stop.

However, in the last few days, my life has moved in the most unexpected way...I am so thankful.  
In every area of my life where I have needed provision, I have found that prayer has helped me through it all.
 Things that shouldn't have happened so soon, happened in hours!

 Be encouraged, through the test of time, just stand!
"Therefore, put on every piece of God's armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm" 
-Ephesians 6:13-NIV

Be inspired!
-------------------------∞♥∞----------------------  

No comments:

Post a Comment